This is the Clowdus Suite.



Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Spring

I am dreaming of Spring.  and Gardens.  and Flowers.  And kids outside for hours.

2010 was the year I finally planted a Garden. Not just sticking plants in the ground- but with a Vision. 

Passion into Action.

I have a bit of an obsessive mind- I have been READING about garding for years.  I have been STUDYING gardening for years. 

Above we have Delphinium grandiflorum 'Blue Butterfly' and 'Summer Nights', 'Shasta Daisy 'Becky,' Purple coneflower Echinacea 'Magnus' and 'Prairie Splendor', Garden Phlox 'David' Phlox paniculata, Cosmos "Sonata', Denver Daisy Rudbeckia, and a rose bush in the very back. 

These are the things that keep me up at night.  Life must be good.

1 comment:

cosmos farm said...

I can't wait too! Siked to see yours this year. Also, love the main pic. Mia looks adorable.