This is the Clowdus Suite.



Thursday, February 19, 2009





Luke was eating shrimp last night and said "I always wondered what was in shrimp... chicken."



The girls had a blast meeting characters and princesses. Mia yelled "Look at me Mickey Mouse, look at me!" Disney turned Mia into a monster but I think she is back to her sweet self now. On our last night there Jeff and I were laying in bed talking about how much fun we had and how we should go back every year. As soon as we were home, we quickly nixed that idea. So much work and not my idea of vacation to be navigating amusement parks. I would rather take them to a state park or national monument every year. One day we would love to rent an RV for the whole summer and tool around. No more trips planned until Hawaii in July. Spring break is coming so I should probably do something with them. But I think we will end up sleeping in everyday and touring Columbus in the afternoons.




Sydney was naming all her body parts and I pointed to her eyelashes and she said "eye tails!"

No comments: